To ensure quality results, Highland manufactures the products we design and engineer including a full range of sanitary stainless steel equipment, from tanks, processors and blenders to pressure vessels, totes and custom fabrications, all built to customers’ specifications and quality standards.
We have strong orbital welding capability and experience. We are A.S.M.E. (Section VIII Division 1) and National Board ‘U’ Stamp certified and are also compliant with CSA B51 Code and U.S. Dairy 3A Standard.
Our Inventory is always ready to fulfill your order, shipped to you on a few hours’ notice, when you need it. Sanitary stainless steel fittings, valves, tri-clamps, hoses, gaskets and pumps are just a few items we have at our fingertips.
The following is a partial list of process equipment and services that we provide:
- Stainless Steel Tanks and Vessels:
- Atmospheric Storage Tanks
- Dimple Jacketed Heating/Cooling Mixing Tanks
- Aseptic Mixing and Holding Tanks
- Vats and Blenders
- Pressure Vessels to A.S.M.E. Code Section VIII Div. 1, CSA B 51
- Complete Process Systems.
- C.I.P. Systems.
- Skidded Systems.
- Custom Fabrication in Stainless Steel and other alloys.(Platforms & Conveyors)
- Field capped installation of Piping Systems.
- Stainless Steel O.D. Tubing.
- Sanitary designed Ribbon Blenders, double cone blender, twin shell blenders, built exclusively for Servoift LLC.
- Heat Exchangers:
- Plate Heat Exchangers
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
- Mixers and Agitators and Stainless Steel Ribbon Blenders.
- Sanitary Hoses and Hose Assemblies.
- Stainless Steel Dimple Jacket (heat transfer) sheet.
- Spare parts