At Highland Equipment, we design, fabricate, and install pasteurization equipment for customers in the dairy, non dairy, food and beverage industry. These sanitary stainless steel process units and systems are used to sterilize liquid and semi-liquid products to ensure consumer safety and improve shelf life. They are available in numerous designs and configurations to suit different operations and applications. Below, we highlight our high-temperature, short-time (HTST) pasteurization system capabilities.
Our Design & Engineering Capabilities
High-temperature, short-time pasteurization systems are generally utilized for the sterilization of dairy products, including milk, cream, and yogurt. However, they can also be used to sterilize other food and beverage products with low to medium viscosity, such as plant based, coffee, tea, juice, soups, and sauces. Regardless of the food or beverage product your facility makes, our design and engineering team will develop an equipment solution that meets your pasteurization needs.
Our HTST system offerings include:
- Tetra Pak® Pasteurizer BF is a highly efficient solution for the continuous treatment of beverage products. It offers run capacities ranging from 3,000 l/h up to 55,000 l/h and energy savings of 19% to 20%. Typical applications include juices, smoothies, energy drinks, and sodas.
- Tetra Pak® Pasteurizer PFC is an efficient and cost-effective solution for the treatment of prepared food products. It offers run capacities ranging from 3,000 l/h to 30 000 l/h. Typical applications include ketchup, tomato paste, soy sauce, and fruit preparations.
- Tetra Pak® Pasteurizer BC is a smart and smooth solution for the treatment of beverage products. It offers run capacities ranging from 3,000 l/h to 30 000 l/h. Typical applications include fruit juices, still drinks, and nectars.
Our Fabrication Capabilities
Our 47,000-square foot facility has everything we need to fabricate individual HTST pasteurization units and complete HTST pasteurization systems. It contains equipment for shearing, sawing, bending, cutting, forming, and machining stainless steel bars, coils, plates, sheets, and tubes.
Our sanitary stainless steel welders and fabricators have the knowledge and skills to meet even the most stringent specifications and standards. They can perform the following welding services:
- Orbital welding
- Tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding
- Metal inert gas (MIG) welding
- Flux core arc welding (FCAW)
They are certified as per ASME Section IX. Additionally, they are trained in all Highland Equipment Health and Safety policies and procedures, including with regard to confined spaces, fall protection, and heavy equipment use.
Our Installation Capabilities
Our team aims to deliver the most cost-effective solution for your pasteurization needs. Achieving this goal necessitates careful planning from the design and engineering to final equipment installation.
Before the installation stage can commence, we consider a variety of factors to ensure the unit or system is appropriate, such as:
- The facility’s shippable allowances
- The facility’s access dimensions
- The facility’s passageways
By identifying and evaluating each of these factors, we can better guarantee your equipment solution can be shipped and installed in your facility.
Partner With Highland Equipment for Your HTST Pasteurization System Needs
Need HTST pasteurization systems for your dairy, food or beverage production plant? The sanitary process equipment experts at Highland Equipment have got you covered. If it can be pumped, we can create a pasteurization solution for it! To learn more about our high-temperature, short-time pasteurization system capabilities, contact us today. To discuss your equipment specifications with one of our experts, request a quote.