Highland Equipment’s engineering team works together to come up with cost-effective designs and solutions built to meet specific customer requirements. We offer a range of options that meet your requirements for process system design, fabrication, installation method, service and maintenance, and project management style.
When installing a process system, several factors must be considered. To ensure the new equipment will fit, check the following:
- The largest tank size doesn’t exceed your facility’s shippable allowances.
- Your location’s access dimensions are large enough.
- There is a clear passageway that provides easy maneuvering through your facility and access to the intended installation site.
Benefits of Working with Highland Equipment
At Highland Equipment, we are proud to offer industry-leading design, fabrication, installation, and support services for stainless steel process equipment used across a wide range of different industries. We fabricate tanks, pressure vessels, and piping in-house at our facility, and we control the process from design to completion. This level of control ensures the highest quality of sanitary stainless steel products available in the marketplace.
Our quality control team monitors all operations to guarantee that our fabrication, assembly, and construction of your piping systems comply with:
- CSA-B51 Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pressure Piping Code
- ASME BPV Code Section VIII Division 1
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping Code
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code.
Highland Equipment is a member of the following contractor management and quality assurance systems:
- ISNetworld (Member since Sept. 6, 2013)
- Cognibox (Member since Nov. 12, 2014)
- Avetta, formerly PICS (Member since May 8, 2015)
- ContractorCheck – (Member since Feb. 3, 2016)
- Browz (Member since March 15, 2017)
Tank and Process Piping Installation with Highland Equipment
Highland Equipment offers full design and installation services for your process systems. After our engineering team custom designs your project, our team will fabricate, install, service, and maintain your equipment.
In addition to the above qualifications, Highland Equipment is certified by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) to manufacture pressure vessels at our Toronto facility. Our Health and Safety Committee has developed a health and safety policy that meets Industrial Establishments Regulation 851 and the Occupation Health and Safety Act (OSHA), so you know that we look after our employees and ensure their safety at all times.
Our client list includes a number of internationally known brands, so you know you can count on us for your process system design and installation needs. Be sure to contact us for more information on how we can help your company.